Upcoming Adventure Review

Satin Knights

First Post
Normal players get two. GMs get three, whether or not they are actively running a game. So, I think four for having an active game is right. Not sure, but cannot find it right now...

Ack, found it over in the judge's section. It was 3 active games to bump up to a fourth active character. Okay, that shoots down that idea.

jkason

First Post
If you need Nathan to make things work out mechanically, I can probably manage to bring him back, but it seems like a reasonably well-balanced party as it stands: 3 fighty types, 1 arcane caster, 1 divine caster, and a bard to give a little boost in both the arcane and heal-y departments. And I'm not sure Nathan's anything but waiting to be squished at this level, anyway.

I suppose I could also try officially retiring him to try out my not-quite-mentally-stable wood oracle, but that whole 'building whole cloth at upper levels' thing might break me.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Nathan as an opponant is something to contend with. I mean a spider swarm out of the mouth?!? F.R.E.A.K.Y!

sunshadow21

Explorer
I'll probably keep Ellamin on the sidelines for a while. I'm currently working 6 days a week, sometimes 7, and I'm not comfortable throwing him into a game that I don't know if I'll have the energy to properly support.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reminder: I've got From Whence None Return (APL 7) and Return to Boar's Ridge (APL 1) plotted out and sent to the judge's account for review so I can get the waiting players going. The outlines are quick and simple as to what the encounters are. If a judge needs more detail, I can expand as needed.

Systole offered to judge one, but is off having fun on vacation at the moment.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I am hitting a busy time for the next 6-8 weeks and cannot.

Edit: Actually, I can afford to review it now and I will probably be okay when it comes time to wrap up. PM me the link to the doc for the APL1.

Remove ads