• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Upcoming Necro products

Frostbytee

First Post
So this on the Necro Boards and thought I'd let you all know:

The Book of Taverns; ten taverns by our loyal necrofriend Mindcrime (Chris Jones); cool places to eat, drink, fight and die. Great starting points for any adventure, or just a great place to roleplay. Highly detailed, lots of juicy storyline...This one is pretty cool for a sourcebook. Chris did a fine job.96 pages

The Grey Citadel; levels 2-6, by Nate Paul. 96 pages. City, City, City then dungeon, wilderness...it has it all. Very twisted plot and very tricky villians. No spoilers yet.Puzzles, puzzles galore; and the biggest city yet 3E detailed. This guy was one of the few that I took from the unknown masses. He is really good.

Morrick's Mansion, by Patrick Lawinger, 64 pages, levels 7-9. I'll let Pat talk about this one...I liked it a lot.

Lamentation of Thieves by Lance Hawvermale, 96 pages, levels 1-5. Expansion of the Hawkmoon area with many new adventures...more from Lance later.

Vindication! by Bob Sarvas...several of you are playtesting this one. 128 pages, levels 11-14. I'll let Ole' Sess tell you more.

Vampires and Liches by Casey Christofferson, with some material by Lance and your's truly. 48 pages...like demons and devils, except the.....you guessed it; bad guys are liches and vamps. 3 short addys for levels 10 and up.

Aberrations, by Casey Christofferson. 64 pages, adventures from the twisted mind of Bowbe...features tricky puzzles, haunted houses and some really scary monsters. Levels 7-9.

Raise the dead by Casey and Lance (and a guest or two!). Several addys to get those pesky dead friends back from Clark's realms....errr...the great beyond. 64 pages, levels 2-7. One of the best wilderness adventures I have ever seen. This will be the first of the Bowbe Chronicles...

Chaos Rising, by Jim Collura. 96 pages, levels 12+. Just when you thought it was safe to go out at night. This one will have its own discussion board soon. Meet the Faceless Lord himself...as you dissolve into a pile of goo. Jim's mind is even more twisted than Clark's...well, maybe.

The Blight from the Pits by Alphonso Warden, levels 12-14, 96 pages...a get this....DEVIL adventure. This newcomer has a masterful storytelling method...look out; the lawfuls are just as mean as us chaotics!

Sword of Air...by me...well, if I ever get the time to finish it. A preview of this horrid tale will be a Gencon tournament, run by the Necro Staff. I am guessing 64 page release. Levels 12-16.

Add this to Larin Karr, Maze 4, Grimtooth's, Tome of Horrors, Bard's Gate (hehe...lol) and Bill, Jim and Nate part 2 (and Liz and her Night Hag addy...) its gonna be a busy fall and winter. then there may be some more surprises!

Setanta

First Post
One word- Wow.

After reading What Evil Lurks, I am especially looking forward to anything Lance does. I can't wait to run that adventure.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
I definately like the Grey Citidel and I SURE could use some more stuff like Demons and Devils. :D Any chance we can get a release date on this stuff? Or has Clarke been decidedly vague? Can I find this info in the General Section or what section of the BB is it in?

JoeGKushner

First Post
Setanta said:
One word- Wow.

After reading What Evil Lurks, I am especially looking forward to anything Lance does. I can't wait to run that adventure.

I second that What Evil Lurks was a great module. I've got to admit to not being a fan of the whole "First edition feel", especially the Maze series, but What Evil Lurks has great role playing opportunities, is very portable, and has the return of the Shade as a Template.

I'm looking forward to the Book of Taverns (Well, you guys waited long enough for Eden so no one can blame you for trying to steal their thunder) and The Grey Citadel. I've been looking for a low level city based module. Of course by the time it's out, the party'll be a little higher in level. Oh well. It's always easier to scale up than down.

Orcus

First Post
Joe-

Dont worry about the PCs being high level. Send them to Rappan Athuk, kill them and voila! Problem solved! Now they are the right level again!

Clark

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Yeah but that's kind of inside joke for those of us that have it Scott. No need to start spilling ALL the good stuff about RA. ;)

Remove ads