D&D 5E Update with news from D&D Live and a new Jim Zub comic series! Dragon+ 38 Magic: The Gathering

Zaukrie

New Publisher
That’s because they’ve basically split this issue in two, and withheld most of the non-MTG content until the D&D Live event in mid-July, so as not to steal that event’s thunder. According to the “Next Issue” blurb, this issue will be updated and expanded after the event.
Good to know. Not that I read that, since there was nothing at all to read..... But thanks!

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Lucky you. Every iPad I’ve ever had hates two things and two things only: the DM’s Guild and the D&D official website.

I’ve acknowledged defeat on the DM’s Guild front (since every single time I try to go there my iPad decides to crash without fail) but I refuse to surrender on Dragon+!

Which means I have to basically type out “Dragon+ magazine issue so-and-so” into the search engine. It’s a real pain, but at least I can achieve victory.

EDIT
reading the issue now (by taking the long way round). The MtG art is very nice, especially the one of that gold dragon gliding over a lake.
The Dragon+ app works on my older iPad. No joy for you?

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
That’s because they’ve basically split this issue in two, and withheld most of the non-MTG content until the D&D Live event in mid-July, so as not to steal that event’s thunder. According to the “Next Issue” blurb, this issue will be updated and expanded after the event.
It was really poorly worded in their blurb. I thought they either were going to update the issue or were just saying that the D&D Live event was where all the news was going to be.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
I haven’t bought many packs of Magic, store owner did give me some of the various color starter decks but couldn’t get into it as a hobby. I might try with these sets since I enjoy and know forgotten realms so maybe that will click and catch my interest!

darjr

I crit!
There’s an app for Dragon+? I must have overlooked that. Certainly would make things easier for me.
Yea, the web page tries to switch to it via your browswer. Which is something I think needs work, especially if I don't have said targeted app on my phone/tablet.

Remove ads