[UPDATED AGAIN!] PRINCES OF THE APOCALYPSE - First Review!

The first comments on Princes of the Apcalypse are in. Fildrigar is the first to rate and comment on the adventure in EN World's ratings system, and gives it a score of 5/5. The adventure doesn't technically hit the shelves until April 7th (or March 27th - next Friday - in preferred stores), so I'm not sure how Fildrigar got hold of one, but there it is!

The first comments on Princes of the Apcalypse are in. Fildrigar is the first to rate and comment on the adventure in EN World's ratings system, and gives it a score of 5/5. The adventure doesn't technically hit the shelves until April 7th (or March 27th - next Friday - in preferred stores), so I'm not sure how Fildrigar got hold of one, but there it is!

[UPDATE -- the author has deleted his review.]

UPDATE 2 -- he has kindly reposted it!

Click on the image below, read the comment, and as soon as you get your copy be sure to rate and comment on it yourself!

image.jpg

CasvalRemDeikun

Adventurer
I hope they go back and make an article for Lost Mines of Phandelver and the Tyranny of Dragons that makes an appendix similar to the one PotA is going to have so SMs can have a guide on how to run those adventures in other settings.

Psikerlord#

Explorer
I'm very glad to hear this is a sandboxy style adventure. It's the sort of thing I might actually use. But at $50.... I would very much prefer a return to the smaller, cheaper adventures. Happily Ensider appears to have me covered on that front!

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
I know every one had a different price point they are willing to pay. The pathfinder AP monthly books are 96 pages at 22.99 a piece. If this book is 256 pages and a hard back at $49.99, that's actually a better deal than 2 monthly APs from Paizo (45.98 for 192 pages and not a hardcover). I've had my copy pre-ordered for a while now and look forward to it's arrival.

Remove ads

Remove ads