[UPDATED] Dragon+: An Official D&D iOS App

Dragon Magazine on iOS apparently some folks are finding this in the iOS news stand app...I'm still investigating so in the meantime...I'm just going to put this here

Dragon Magazine on iOS

apparently some folks are finding this in the iOS news stand app...I'm still investigating so in the meantime...I'm just going to put this here

View attachment 68157

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
If this is a problem, I suggest staying away from any mobile or internet connected devices.

All I did was asked. Nothing wrong with being informed. At least that is what I thought. I guess I'll have to wait until it comes out for Android to get that info.

Some apps seek more info than others. Making them more acceptable than others for some people. Some people just do not care.

He or she is extremely negative on this board. Whether he or she plays the game that is the subject of this board is extremely relevant.

No it's not it is amusing but it is still attacking the author instead of the topic... A no no by board rules...it is No different then accusing him of being a troll... It also doesn't help anyone I can say I play 18 games a week, 1 a month, or none...my thoughts carry the same weight.

bmfrosty

Explorer
No it's not it is amusing but it is still attacking the author instead of the topic... A no no by board rules...it is No different then accusing him of being a troll... It also doesn't help anyone I can say I play 18 games a week, 1 a month, or none...my thoughts carry the same weight.

If the author was asking questions instead of almost exclusively providing negative comment, it wouldn't matter.

Anyways, the author's lack of response to the question that's been asked of them repeatedly tells us everything we need to know.

If the author was asking questions instead of almost exclusively providing negative comment, it wouldn't matter.

Anyways, the author's lack of response to the question that's been asked of them repeatedly tells us everything we need to know.
The only thing it says is be doesn't want to answer anything else is you reading into something to Mae a guess

Remove ads

Remove ads