[UPDATED] Dragon+: An Official D&D iOS App

Dragon Magazine on iOS apparently some folks are finding this in the iOS news stand app...I'm still investigating so in the meantime...I'm just going to put this here

Dragon Magazine on iOS

apparently some folks are finding this in the iOS news stand app...I'm still investigating so in the meantime...I'm just going to put this here

View attachment 68157

Patrick McGill

First Post
Looks like it is out on Android now as well.

Edit:

After downloading it and checking it out on my android phone, I gotta say it looks really nice. It's aesthetically pleasing, and pretty intuitive with the swiping or holding down to switch to another article quickly. There's also more in that issue that I thought there would be, fluff though it is. Meaty enough to entertain for a bit. Between this and the Unearthed Arcana articles on the main site, I really can't say WotC is being stingy with content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agamon

Adventurer
I like it. I admit, the Elemental Evil article is a tad spoilerific, but I'm not sure how else you talk about it without saying pretty much nothing at all.

aramis erak

Legend
Not seein' it in Andriod.

Sounds an awful lot like a Dragon mag reboot as an app.

...could be a lot of variation on how awesome/cruddy that is, but I am tenatively excited....

To find it I had to do the following:

1) search play store for Wizards of the Coast
2) select the Magic 2015 app
3) look in the "More by Wizards of the Coast LLC" section for the Dragon+ app.

Remove ads

Remove ads