Upper_Krust: Fix This

dante58701

Banned
Banned
You put this for the singular revenge portfolio template and the double.

Hero-deity Spirit of Vengeance Competence bonus to attack rolls, damage rolls and armor class Always Active
equal to double your divine rank against opponents who have injured you that day

I also noticed a potential flaw with the divine progeny.

Two Hero-Deities (Immortals) produce a Quasi-Deity. Immortal + Immortal = Quasi-Deity.

How does this make sense again?

Why not just say that deities produce offspring equal in divine rank to their avatars.

Last edited:

Hey dante dude! :)

dante58701 said:
You put this for the singular revenge portfolio template and the double.

Hero-deity Spirit of Vengeance Competence bonus to attack rolls, damage rolls and armor class Always Active equal to double your divine rank against opponents who have injured you that day

Thanks.

dante58701 said:
I also noticed a potential flaw with the divine progeny.

Two Hero-Deities (Immortals) produce a Quasi-Deity. Immortal + Immortal = Quasi-Deity.

How does this make sense again?

Hero and Quasi-deities are technically not immortals for the purposes of divine progeny.

dante58701 said:
Why not just say that deities produce offspring equal in divine rank to their avatars.

You are forgetting that not all the parents have to be immotal, nor do they have to be of the same rank.

dante58701

Banned
Banned
So then Divine Status plus Divine Status divided by 4 (round down to the nearest divine status).

I'll be doing this for mine.

By these standards

Mortal + Disciple through Hero-Deity = Mortal

Mortal + Quasi-Deity through Demi-Deity = Disciple

Mortal + Lesser Deity = Prophet

Mortal + Intermediate Deity = Hero-Deity

Mortal + Greater Deity = Quasi-Deity

Mortal + Elder One = Demi-Deity

Ect.

And it would simplify a few things...like freeing up about half a text block.

Hey guys! :)

WarDragon said:
However, U_K's current method which says "Immortal (Demigod and higher) is simpler still.

My memory is going in my old age. :p

dante said:
Maybe in theory...but it could be made even simpler with a basic mathematical equation.

I quite like your equation, to be honest.

jedrious

First Post
Siphoning/Karmic [effect] these reference draining exp/qp as oppossed to damaging it, does this mean that the deity using this ability would gain that exp/qp?

dante58701

Banned
Banned
Hit Dice: All stages use d1000’s for hit die and have ((((((double)))))) maximum
hit points per die (see their cosmic firmament special quality).

Demiurge is in need of fixing.

Also...the Alter Reality ability of Sidereals and Higher and the Alter Reality Cosmic ability (which is spose to be the same exact thing...are (((((completely))))) different.

The templates themselves still need a second take. Most of the lower tier ones are ok, but sidereal and higher are very disorganized in comparison.

Old Ones...embodiments of an alignment....annnnnnnnddddd......yeah sure their the embodiments of an alignment....but does that give them the cosmic ability Cosmic Serpent...or does it just they are the embodiments of an alignment.

Hey jedirious! :)

jedrious said:
Siphoning/Karmic [effect] these reference draining exp/qp as oppossed to damaging it, does this mean that the deity using this ability would gain that exp/qp?

Siphoning [Effect] does, but Karmic [Effect] doesn't.

I don't like the idea of stealing EXP, because thats a recipe for disaster if you ask me.

jedrious

First Post
Upper_Krust said:
Hey jedirious! :)

Siphoning [Effect] does, but Karmic [Effect] doesn't.

I don't like the idea of stealing EXP, because thats a recipe for disaster if you ask me.
on that note which type of QP is drawn first? is it
Resonance/Power/Worship,
Power/Resonance/Worship,
Worship/Power/Resonance,
Worship/Resonance/Power,
Resonance/Worship/Power,
Power/Worship/Resonance

and does the attacker gain the same type of quintessence or would it be all power or resonance (it's hard to picture hitting a god and converting his worhipers on another plane to your religion)

Remove ads