• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Urban Ranger (Approved)

orsal

LEW Judge
Looking through the list of differences between the Urban Ranger and the standard Ranger, I think this one gives up no less than it gains, probably a little more (although what it gains is, flavourwise, quite nice). So, I have no balance concerns here. I vote Yes.

Bront

The man with the probe
YES

It's a nice variant.

Is Urban Tracking allready approved? if not, it needs to be, but I'll YES that as well.

B4cchus

Explorer
Needless but still nice: another Yes.
I think the urban ranger well balanced (maybe even slightly underppowered compared to a regular one) and more important: a great addition in terms of favour.
For the record, I also vote Yes for the urban tracking feat.

BigB

First Post
How do Ranger/Urban Ranger class levels interact in a multiclass character? Do they stack for caster level or anything else? Spell lists are different so maybe not.

Trouvere

Explorer
One is a variant of the other, so I don't believe you can multiclass Ranger/Urban Ranger, just as you can't combine Cleric and Cloistered Cleric.

Bront

The man with the probe
Trouvere said:
One is a variant of the other, so I don't believe you can multiclass Ranger/Urban Ranger, just as you can't combine Cleric and Cloistered Cleric.
That is correct.

Remove ads