Usage of the word "@$$" in my signature (opinions)

Well, I've been a lurker and sometime poster here for...some time.

Anyway, I know all about the language issue here at EN World, and never thought of the slogan for my company being a possible problem until tonight.

So, I ask you members, moderators, and admins: does the usage of "ass" in a company slogan attack the language barrier here?

chatdemon

First Post
Khan the Warlord said:
So, I ask you members, moderators, and admins: does the usage of "ass" in a company slogan attack the language barrier here?

"Kick Ass D20" doesn't bother me really. It doesn't seem to bother WotC either, since they have had "{insert cool class or race here}s kick ass!" on the cover of Dragon a few times, and various ad slogans for D&D over the last 2 or 3 years involving the application of feet to various posteriors, so I don't think your slogan should cause too much trouble. Might want to email Morrus or one of the mods to be sure though.

A2Z

Explorer
If anyone cares, I am offended! Really! I don't think any three or four letter words should be used on these family oriented forums! None whatsoever! I wish someone would add them all to the obscenity filter. :D ;)

"Won't somebody please think of the children!!" :D

Last edited:

Remove ads