Uziel defeats Orlandu

Lucias

First Post
The judge may rule my move sucked, Skarnai, don't give up yet! The generator seems to be either really hot or really cold for me. .. and it alternates so next match (or next draw) should go very poorly....like the one against Jin Chi last night.

Jin Chi

First Post
Gon Shi watches the round in amazement. His jaw drops open and the scroll falls from his hand.

He composes himself and picks up the parchment and begins reading furiously.

"Manticore strikes are very painful. But an invincible Northstar attack in the hands of one of its students is deadly. Oh the complexity!"

He pulls out an abacus and begins scoring.

"One point for winning the round, another for a northstar attack by a practicioner of its style. Plus another point for launching a successful fists of fury attack and another point for it being a signature move."

"And on the day of the Northstar no less."

Gon Shi plants 4 flags in front of Uziel the Sightless. "Four points Uziel. Four flags Uziel, one flag Orlandu. Match to Orlandu."

"No wait. Match to Uziel."

Lucias

First Post
Well, while cool, that was certainly unfulfilling....

Perhaps a rematch sometime, Skarnai? A strategy match, perhaps?

Jin, So I go up 1 rank for winning, 1 rank for besting someone of a higher tier, right? And is it still the tourney?

Jin Chi

First Post
"Correct. Uziel gains two ranks for this victory. Orlandu loses 1 and is now a Green Belt 0. Also, the Emperor has given me the power to award you 2 yen for this battle. Of course, you will have to accompany me to the vineyard to get it."

Remove ads