[v.3.5] PbP Campaigns: DM's Eyes Only!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
[MENTION=23023]Dog Moon[/MENTION], new posts added to the PbP thread.

I know, sorry about that. Haven't had internet for a few days. I'm actually one of the lucky ones. Some of the people around here haven't had electricity for a few days. I just got internet back again today, so I'll check the site this evening and I shouldn't have any more issues posting after this. Unless of course something else comes up. :)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I know, sorry about that. Haven't had internet for a few days. I'm actually one of the lucky ones. Some of the people around here haven't had electricity for a few days. I just got internet back again today, so I'll check the site this evening and I shouldn't have any more issues posting after this. Unless of course something else comes up. :)
Are you somewhere in Southern Alberta? Or someplace else that has experienced significant flooding?

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Are you somewhere in Southern Alberta? Or someplace else that has experienced significant flooding?

Minnesota actually, and Thursday/Friday saw some pretty bad weather. Thunderstorms and on Friday the rain was bad enough places actually were being flooded. I94 from what I hear was bad enough at one point where people had to turn around on drive back the wrong way on the highway.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Minnesota actually, and Thursday/Friday saw some pretty bad weather. Thunderstorms and on Friday the rain was bad enough places actually were being flooded. I94 from what I hear was bad enough at one point where people had to turn around on drive back the wrong way on the highway.
We got some major rain today. Parts of Edmonton's river valley were flooded. I don't think it's too bad, but there is supposed to be more rain tomorrow. Alberta is very waterlogged right now.

BTW, two new posts added for the game... heh. :)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=23023]Dog Moon[/MENTION],

The first fight has begun. Gint attacked a spider in the cellar.

I rolled initiative for you. I got a 21. If you online, you are up. If not, I'm holding your action. TAD should be posting shortly. He got a 20.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=23023]Dog Moon[/MENTION], I posted a description of what you see and hear when Gint looks down through the open trapdoor.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
BTW, you're still a member of my Kulan Yahoo! Group, right?

I doubt it. I haven't done anything with Yahoo for years. I pretty much stopped when my account had 20,000 spam emails in the inbox.

I was going to ask you about that too. If need be I can create another account.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I doubt it. I haven't done anything with Yahoo for years. I pretty much stopped when my account had 20,000 spam emails in the inbox.
I wasn't sure if your "dog_moon2003" account was still active or not.

I was going to ask you about that too. If need be I can create another account.
While you don't have to be a member of the group, it would allow me to post updates that everyone can see. I know that three of the other players have joined the group. (I'm not sure about Kell.)

Plus, I'm adding handouts under the Files section.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases