Vacation

DaveStebbins

First Post
Now's my chance! All I have to do is make about 250 posts per day while Crothian's gone and, when he gets back, I'll be less than 20,000 posts behind!

Hope you have a great time, Crothian.:)

fba827

Adventurer
The more I think about it, the more i think it's good he said something.. we'd all be wondering "what happened to Crothian - he's not always here this week... should we call the hosptals and police stations to check for him -- and then we'd have an international search on our hands as all EN Worlders searched for him like some global CSI episode ;-)

sorry, long night.. brain is fried... :)

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Nah, once panic set in, someone would have posted a "what happened to Crothian" thread here, and I already knew he was heading out on Vacation (he mentioned it in another thread where we were talking about timeliness of upcoming reviews).

Crothian

First Post
I'm back and very tired...17 hours in a car followed by three days of gaming and then anoother 14 hours in said car is more tireing then it sounds. ;)

Gnarlo

Gnome Lover
Supporter
HellHound said:
Nah, once panic set in, someone would have posted a "what happened to Crothian" thread here

And you know it would have devolved into a flame war over whether pre-15K Crothian was best, or whether ENWorld made a mistake releasing the 20K Crothian so soon; and sooner or later Diaglo would have chimed in to say that he's not read any Crothian since the 300-baud aucoustic Crothian.

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Crothian said:
I'm back and very tired...17 hours in a car followed by three days of gaming and then anoother 14 hours in said car is more tireing then it sounds. ;)
Wow, that's how you get to 20K posts boys and girls! Look at that dedication! !4 hours in a car and does he sleep! No he goes and links up with his precious ENworld! :D

Glad to see your back buddy. :)

Crothian

First Post
Glad to be back!!

I will say dipite having access to the net all weekend I only logged on once to show Piratecat something. :D

Remove ads