• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Value of mods....

PrinceZane

First Post
Alright, I ran across a few old campains and I was just curious on the value/worth of them. They belonged to my uncle who was going to throw them away. If anyone knows how to price them or interested in them let me know. The boxes are slightly worn, but all the contents are in very good condition. Not ment, but only played once, maybe twice.

The modules are:
City of Splendors
Runes of Undermountain II
Forgotten Realms Campain Setting
Planescape Campain Setting
Runes of Muth Drannor

I'm fairly sure that these are all decently old, and have never played them myself. Let me know if anyone has ideas for these.

PrinceZane

First Post
thought about that... tho i've also talked to a couple people from here that said they were lookin for alot of "old stuff" i just regretably don't remember their names :(

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
There's a bunch of people who like the older Realms stuff (starting with Ed Greenwood).

Honestly, I'd ask on rpg.net and dragonsfoot.org as well.

Keith Robinson

Explorer
Go check out the acaeum website. They list huge amounts of stuffs and give average values set against item quality, etc. It's a good starting place.

Otherwsie, as already mentioned, go and check out the prices on ebay.

Crothian

First Post
Of those, Planscape you can always get good money for. THe others is just the matter of finding the right person. I imagine they would sale for maybe 10 to upper 20s if you get lucky.

Faraer

Explorer
Why don't you read them? Except for Ruins of Undermountain II, that's some of the finest writing TSR/WotC have ever published.

PrinceZane

First Post
Well, I'm not sure if I'm going to sell them or not. I'm just curious about prices at the moment. If I get a decent quote I'll sell them I guess, but if I'm getting "average" prices, I'll probably hang on to them

shaylon

First Post
I bought the original FRCS off ebay last year for around 10 dollars, shipped. It was complete and in good condition. I also purchased Ruins of Myth Drannor for about 25 last year.

Hope this helps.

Oh, if you sell City of Splendors on Ebay let us know here, I would like to have it.

-Shay

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads