• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vanor vs Lyodin

Vanor

First Post
Vanor follows up with a brutal attack, wishing to put the sash fighter down for good as quickly as possable.

The hammer dominates the valley; fends off the foray of the rosewood!

Thaiger

First Post
Lyodin steps over the the judge putting an arm across the knights shoulders and whispers in his ear.

"Hey you know, I really wasn't paying attention there and I think it was rather unfair to be taken advantage like that. What do you say we try that round again"

Lyodin winks at the knight and pulls away patting him on the shoulder and pressing two yen into his hands

Bribe Judge!

Vanor

First Post
Vanor howls in frustration at the thought of another victory being taken away due to money. He leaps forward and unleashes his fury on the sash fighter

The topaz manticore destroys the glade; reduces the offensive of the ape as it dexterously averts the aggression of the spirit!

Fists of Fury!

The needle insanely strikes the vineyard; leaps over the quickening of the chi!

Thaiger

First Post
Terror spreads across Lyodin's face as we frantically tries to parry the fierrce blows of his raging opponent.

The thunder spins from the ricefield; parries the terror of the flame!

OOC:
I'm leaving for work now. I "should" be back in about 4-5 hours. Short shift tonight.

Last edited:

Vanor

First Post
Vanor settles down a bit after unleashing his fury. He adopts the stance of the mighty hunting cat and kicks at Lyodin's feet and legs.

The tiger scatters the vineyard; parries the energy of the moon!

Thaiger

First Post
Feeling this match slipping away fast, Lyodin all but gives up. He mock bows to Vanor with a wry grin.

"I say, I'm not having nearly as much fun fighting you as I did against your fiance."

The ki-rin bows above the river; removes the speed of the mist!

Sabaron

First Post
"Ouch. Too bad this isn't a flavor match, Lyodin. ;)"

Point and Match Vanor.

Vanor, you are now a Green Belt 0. You acquire Dragon as a regular Sig Style, and may choose an appropriate Dojo style, as there are no Brown Belts yet. You may also open a dojo. Your record is now 5-3.

Lyodin, your foe generously refunds your two yen. You remain a Copper Sash 2 with a record of 2-2.

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
This match has been entered into the Hall of Records.

Vanor, you have risen to an impressive #5.

Lyodin, due to Vanor's generosity, you remain at #10.

Last edited:

Remove ads