Vaping and gaming.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
So I have a dedicated game room and as such try to keep it in good shape. But in the meantime I have to deal with kids who don't understand certain things. Just recently my wife decided to let our teenager vape in the game room. He apparently wants somewhere to hot box. Unfortunately with vaping it's more like 'wet box'. Decided to clean up the game room today to get ready for a session tomorrow and found that several pieces of paper and card board had semi-laminated themselves to the table and to each other. I'm just sayin' keep that vapes out of the game room.

e8d49169a70eace4e179d45e81e03320.jpg

Squirrels are evil!

Calithorne

Explorer
My ex-wife had a lot of disagreements, but one thing that was understood is that she did not interfere with my roleplaying. You need to have a discussion with your wife, and explain that to her.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
I lost a quarter of a map to being pasted to the dining room table via moisture - in this case, it was a glass of milk that had spilled. I think one of the kids had left it and the cat knocked it over. Nasty piece of work.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Eww, I need to enact a strict closable bottled beverages only policy. Always dreamed of owning a store and having that be one of my first rules on the house rules board.

Squirrels are evil!

Desh-Rae-Halra

Explorer
My ex-wife had a lot of disagreements, but one thing that was understood is that she did not interfere with my roleplaying. You need to have a discussion with your wife, and explain that to her.

I'm sure the intention is good, but this one comes off as the kind of advice you may want to reconsider.

Remove ads