• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Venture 4TH - Pact of the Vermin Lords

raptor112

First Post
That I don't know about. It's not by me, you should probably ask on another thread.

Feel free to make suggestions about what pacts/powers you'd like to see. They help get the creative juices flowing.

Thats what I thought, though I wasn't sure if its proper to start my own thread in this forum or if I should go to the general forum and ask.

As for sugestions of new pacts how about a Dreams and Nightmares pact? The pact speciallizing is psychic damage, illisions and summoned creatures based of the id?

sgstyrsky

First Post
As for sugestions of new pacts how about a Dreams and Nightmares pact? The pact speciallizing is psychic damage, illisions and summoned creatures based of the id?

Without giving away too much, the pact I am working on right now has a theme similar to the one you suggest, although it's not based on dreams and nightmares.

sgstyrsky

First Post
Nice, glad to hear it. How many of these pacts are you working on?

After the dragon pact, I've still got at least three more. And by then I hope to have a couple others in the pipe.

Maybe I'll get to thirteen, which seems like an appropriate number for warlock pacts. Of course that all depends on whether the ideas keep coming, Gareth thinks they're good enough, and people keep buying.

thundershot

Adventurer
Pacts?

Clockwork
Time
Beasts
Primordial
Spirits
Ooze

To name a few.. pacts are a great way to tread the paths of the other power sources, too..

raptor112

First Post
My pact ideas are:

Reaper
Time (a sugestion that you already took!!!)
Clockwork (a suggestion you already took too!!!)
Spirits
Aliens beyond time
Dreams and Nightmares
Spirit of nature
The collective consciencousness (Psychic pact)

When is dragon lords due out?

raptor112

First Post
Its been about two week, and me being impatient player (and part time GM) want to know how is the Dragon lord pact coming? Also how about the Steampunk (clockwork) path and the time pact? (The two I'm REALLY interested it)

GMSkarka

Explorer
Its been about two week, and me being impatient player (and part time GM) want to know how is the Dragon lord pact coming? Also how about the Steampunk (clockwork) path and the time pact? (The two I'm REALLY interested it)

Dragon pact is currently in editing and layout. Should be out next week.

The other paths are still being designed.

Remove ads