• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

VE's Shackled City Campaign

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
That is indeed a bummer, but thanks for letting us know.

On a happier note, no one from Team Grit will have to beat up anyone on Team Guts or vice versa.

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Yeah, true, I guess we can all get along. And I still have Kael's sheet, which I can edit for just about any campaign, so he'll be showing up again. Well, best of luck to all of you! Hope you find great games, and I hope to quest with all of you in the future.

Best wishes, and farewell ~ Nazhkandrias

drothgery

First Post
stonegod said:
That is indeed a bummer, but thanks for letting us know.

Yeah. I think this ranks pretty highly on the 'interesting games that crashed and burned' scale (though the most interesting one I was involved with there had the DM just disappear after character creation was done without any explanation)l

stonegod said:
On a happier note, no one from Team Grit will have to beat up anyone on Team Guts or vice versa.

Well, Ariel is LG; she wouldn't beat up anyone unless they started it. Or looked like they were going to start it. Or she was having a bad day.

Voadam

Legend
Sorry to hear it. Thanks for letting us know though. Too bad, it was looking to be a fun game.

In the future if you end up coming back I'd be interested in jumping in again.

s@squ@tch

First Post
'Tis indeed a bummer of large proportions, but thanks for letting us know!

Hope things get better and you are able to pick this back up.

Until then-

EvolutionKB

First Post
Oh well, and to think I was worried all day at work because I couldn't move draw and shoot my bow all in one round(+0 BAB always gets in the way). RL interferes all the time, not much to be done, until next time :)

s@squ@tch

First Post
What we know of this game:

1) Team Guts was victorious
2) Someone from Team Grit needs to buy the module and GM Team Guts through it.
3) Team Guts #1

ethandrew

First Post
I still think we should have a battle royale...

I mean, we made all these beautiful characters, what better than a Grittyguts matchup?

Remove ads