• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

VE's Shackled City Campaign

James Heard

Explorer
*shrug* Mainly I wanted to find something to do besides wonder what I *could* do since Colo still isn't finalized (I've got books cracked open right now).

I mean, otherwise Colo's pretty much stuck with jumping in front of people and showing off his snazzy AC until he gets finished. ;)

Nazhkandrias

First Post
James Heard said:
I mean, otherwise Colo's pretty much stuck with jumping in front of people and showing off his snazzy AC until he gets finished.

Well, I guess that showing off your snazzy presence of armor is better than showing off an awkward lack of it (and quite possibly clothing), a la Elan, of the Order of the Stick. Enjoy, I'm sure most of you have read it and cherished it. "Wooooo, I'm invisible!"

Armor Begone

James Heard

Explorer
You don't know how long I pondered pushing Colo into a loincloth and calling him Tarzan once I fully grasped the implications of Swift Hunter awesomeness. I mean, I could have had a monkey animal companion. We're in the jungle.

Awe.some.

Voadam

Legend
Nazhkandrias said:
Heh, nice with the daylight, Voadam! Very flashy, very impressive. I wonder how that dude will react to his body giving off 60' of bright light... :p

Thanks, flashy is fun even though it has no real mechanical effect here. Oh, and it's Voadam's body that is glowing, daylight only has a range of object touched. Sorry if that was ambiguous from the post.

Valors_End

First Post
Short Version: Sorry. Game Over.

Long Version:
I am sorry to inform you all that I will no longer be able to run this game. I dislike discussing my RL issues (and those of my friends), but I feel am explanation is owed.

Without getting into too much detail, one of the ladies I work with will be on extended medical leave due to a serious medical issue.

The area in which we work holds a large amount of confidential information (as well as a great deal of money), and it will likely be weeks before a suitable (intelligent / trustworthy) replacement is found; and then a substantial deal of training will be necessary. Until that time, the remaining staff (of 2) will be given extended hours to “fill in the gap”. However, the replacement will only be part-time, so the work hours will still be above the norm for myself and the other lady.

The extra time I’ll be required to put in will eliminate most of my free time. Unfortunately, I’ll have to make some cuts and this game is one of them.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads