• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Viking Sagas came to life @ GenCon!

Tshober

First Post
Viking Sagas came to life at GenCon! We just got back from GenCon- exhausted but very satisfied. We were running non-stop round the clock demos of Fate of the Norns: Ragnarok to very curious and happy gamers. Playing an RPG with runes instead of dice put a lot of smiles on player faces. We would love to thank the staff at the First Exposure hall for amazing coordination as well as the players who gave great feedback and eventually went on and supported the kickstarter that is now in flight (70% funded!).

Fate of the Norns: Ragnarok 20th anniversary edition by Andrew Valkauskas — Kickstarter

I would like to invite you to check out the facebook fan page for more news on upcoming demos (come out and play with us) and our kickstarter that will help bring this new beautiful edition of FOTN:R to life! :)

May the Norns bless your destiny,

Tshober

bethroth00

First Post
Was a Pathfinder gal, but now......

Viking Sagas came to life at GenCon! We just got back from GenCon- exhausted but very satisfied. We were running non-stop round the clock demos of Fate of the Norns: Ragnarok to very curious and happy gamers. Playing an RPG with runes instead of dice put a lot of smiles on player faces. We would love to thank the staff at the First Exposure hall for amazing coordination as well as the players who gave great feedback and eventually went on and supported the kickstarter that is now in flight (70% funded!).

Fate of the Norns: Ragnarok 20th anniversary edition by Andrew Valkauskas — Kickstarter

I would like to invite you to check out the facebook fan page for more news on upcoming demos (come out and play with us) and our kickstarter that will help bring this new beautiful edition of FOTN:R to life! :)

May the Norns bless your destiny,

Tshober

I am soooooooooo happy to see this post. I'm not much for posts, in fact I'd rather play than spend time in forums, but I must say I had an eye opener at GenCon this year. I went with a whole Pathfinder itinerary, and had one spot of the day open... decided to go with a hunch... tried out Ragny.... best RPG I ever played!!!!

I told the game designer who ran the game that I definately drank the kool-aid! The runes were a real breath of fresh air and the world was so charming... in a dark and sinister kind of way.... if that makes sense.

Call me a prophet or evangelist now, but I'm a FOTN girl now! I can't get enough!!!... I really hope to cross paths with the "norn" again, he was one of the best GMs I've played with!

Tshober

First Post
That's so good to hear! Welcome to the Viking fold! The FOTN:R team just posted some stretch goal ideas, swing on by and vote! :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads