• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vile Ritual Encounters For 5E

New for EN5ider patrons! Three vile 5E encounters (The Summoning at CR 5, The Poisoning at CR 10, and The Immolation at CR 15) are designed to challenge your PCs with climactic rituals described round-by-round. By Jon Sawatsky; illustrated by Ellis Goodson. Become a patron now and immediately get access to over 100 supplements and adventures for your 5E game.

New for EN5ider patrons! Three vile 5E encounters (The Summoning at CR 5, The Poisoning at CR 10, and The Immolation at CR 15) are designed to challenge your PCs with climactic rituals described round-by-round. By Jon Sawatsky; illustrated by Ellis Goodson. Become a patron now and immediately get access to over 100 supplements and adventures for your 5E game.

vile.jpg

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
(Un)holy crap! Maybe it's just my warped disposition or playstyle, but I think this whole "dark magic" theme has produced the most interesting and useful articles EN5ider has ever published.

I've literally reacted to every one of them either by thinking "I wish I'd thought of that!" or "that's just what I was looking for!"

Inchoroi

Adventurer
$1 per month is a pretty sweet deal for all this stuff, ya know?

Yeah. At that time, though, my wife and I were living off $600 a month for the both of us (I'd just gotten out of the hospital, long story, no insurance). Things are a bit better now, thank god, but the habits I developed over the last year are hard to shake.

I did, however, develop a complete loathing of both instant ramen and hot dogs, as that was our diet during that time!

JonSawatsky

First Post
These rituals were a blast to develop, and I agree this whole arc of articles has been fantastic. The value for your dollar when subscribing to the EN5sider Patreon is pretty amazing.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads