• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Volunteers to proofread the 500 page Act One hardcover (4e)?

hirou

Explorer
Well, the original side-bar contained information regarding NPC number and placement during the final encounter. Hardly a pivotal information, but...

hirou

Explorer
Well, hopefully there's still time to correct that in PF version =)
If I may offtopic a bit, hardcover looks gorgeous, that video interview in the other topic with stack of them on the table just upped my appetite, but I think I'll wait until second/third book to buy them all, otherwise shipping takes too much. Pretty please, take as much time as you need to release them, these will take a very special place on our bookshelves, so it's only natural they're bound to be as perfect as possible...

Well, there are tax reasons why we need to get this done sooner than later. Not being an accounting wizard, I run the risk of the government treating the Kickstarter income as profits, when actually they're just deferred purchases. I'm hoping to get adventure nine out within a month of us finishing the PF hardcover of Act One, and then laying out the Act Two hardcovers shortly after that.

Remove ads