Vote for your "most anticipated" RPG of 2013

Yoh-01

Explorer
You'd probably want to vote Fate Core, then, seeing as that's the base they're using.
I didn't vote Fate Core as I'm not looking forward to it, having the game (in pdf format for the moment) already.

And even though Atomic Robo is powered by the Fate system, it's a game unto itself, Fate Core being another, hence my decision to vote for this one instead of the other. What's more, having Fate Core isn't like having Atomic Robo.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I realize I'm stuck finding them interesting only in an academic sense. I don't expect there's much chance I'll get to play any of them extensively - maybe a one-shot session at a gameday here or there, but that's about it. I'm already running a campaign and don't have time to run a second. And I don't expect anyone I know to start running any of these games.

Balesir

Adventurer
For me it was between FATE Core, Hillfolk and 13th Age, but I voted Hillfolk because it's the only one I haven't actually seen, yet, and it sounds extremely intriguing!

I realize I'm stuck finding them interesting only in an academic sense. I don't expect there's much chance I'll get to play any of them extensively - maybe a one-shot session at a gameday here or there, but that's about it. I'm already running a campaign and don't have time to run a second. And I don't expect anyone I know to start running any of these games.
Well, I admit that Hillfolk is probably only something I'll steal systems from in the short term, but I'm playing a FATE game already and 13th Age may be something I'll try after my current 4E campaign is finished. That or 4E again, anyway...

Last edited:

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
13th Age here, although I am probably not going to get it, simply because I have so much other stuff already and it looks like I'll not be able to run or play in as many games as I used to.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
The results in this poll are hidden.
Ooooh!
grumpy.gif

Joking aside, I'm most curious to see what Monte Cook does with Numenera.

ThirdWizard

First Post
I have FATE Core, so I'm not quite anticipating it currently, but its the thing I was most excited for this year. I'm really looking forward to getting my copy of that and especially Accelerated! Don't forget FAE!

Remove ads