Vote for your "most anticipated" RPG of 2013

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
[EDIT - poll closed! See the results here!]

So I've gathered a shortlist from Twitter, here, and elsewhere of what seemed to be the most popular responses to my "what RPG are you most anticipating?" question. Obviously, it's not exhaustive, but these were the responses which kept cropping up. Loads more popped up occasionally.

So here's the poll. There's a "write-in" option for additional choices (though it's not a "how many upcoming RPGs can you name" competition).

It's secret. I'll be turning the results into an article.

[EDIT - poll closed! See the results here!]

Last edited:

CAFRedblade

Explorer
I'd say my order starting from the most is Numenara, Star Wars, Shadowrun 5ed, and 13th Age.
Haven't seen the rest to make any determinations.

Ahnehnois

First Post
Pretty interested in 13th Age, kind of interested in Firefly, mildly interested in Numenera, and haven't heard of or not interested in the rest.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Had some trouble deciding but went with Numenera, think it has the most hype behind it, it is like a summer blocker buster movie.

Achtung Cthulhu, Herbert West vs Dr Mengele, that is just oozing anticipated!

delericho

Legend
Actually, it's D&D 5e - although the finished product is unlikely to come out this year, by the end of the year I would expect the playtest packets to start getting close to the finished form.

But of the games listed, and of the games that are actually going to come out, it's Firefly by quite some distance. Indeed, that's probably the only game I'll be buying this year.

Atlatl Jones

Explorer
Of the ones on the list, Hillfolk, Numenera, and Shadowrun 5e were close runners, and I voted for Hillfolk.

But the one game I'm most looking forward to is Exalted 3e.

Remove ads