Vote For The Most Anticipated RPG of 2024!

As we do every year, it's time to vote for the most anticipated tabletop roleplaying game of the coming year!

Vote for your most anticipated RPG(s) of 2024 (up to 3 votes allowed)

• 13th Age 2nd Edition (Pelgrane Press)

• Adventurer, Conqueror, King System II (Autarch LLC)

• Amboria: Roleplaying in the World Under Starlight (Strange Owl Games)

• Assassin's Creed (CMON)

• Break!! (Grey Wizard)

• Broken Weave (Cubicle 7)

• Cairn 2E (Space Penguin)

• Cohors Cthulhu (Modiphius)

• Deathmatch Island (Old Dog Games/Evil Hat Productions)

• Daggerheart (Darrington Press)

• Diablo RPG (Glass Cannon Unplugged)

• Dolmenwood (Necrotic Gnome)

• Eat The Reich (Rowan, Rook and Deckard)

• The Electric State Roleplaying Game (Free League)

• Final Fantasy XIV TTRPG Starter Set (Square Enix)

• His Majesty the Worm (Rise Up Comus)

• Into the Mother Lands (Green Ronin/Tanya DePass)

• Knave 2E (Ben Milton)

• The Laundry 2nd Edition (Cubicle 7)

• Lords of the Middle Sea (Chaosium)

• Monty Python's Cocurricular Mediaeval Reenactment Programme (Exalted Funeral)

• Mythic Bastionland (Chris McDowall)

• Mythic Iceland 2E (Chaosium)

• Pendragon 6E (Chaosium)

• Pioneer (Mongoose Publishing)

• QuestWorlds (Chaosium)

• Ronin (Slightly Reckless Games)

• Savage HeXXen (Ulisses Spiele)

• The Secret World (Star Anvil Studios)

• Shadow of the Weird Wizard (Schwalb Entertainment)

• Shadow Scar (R. Talsorian)

• Stonetop (penny lantern)

• Tales of the Valiant (Kobold Press)

• Talislanta 6th Edition (Everything Epic)

• Tiny Cyberpunk (Gallant Knight Games)

• Triangle Agency (Haunted Table Games)

• Urban Shadows 2E (Magpie Games)

• Mothership 1E

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

As we do every year, it's time to vote for the most anticipated tabletop roleplaying game of the coming year! Here is last year's Top 10 (spoiler: the winner was Chaosium's Pendragon 6E). Previous winners include 13th Age (2013), Star Wars Force & Destiny (2015), Rifts for Savage Worlds (2016), Trudvang Chronicles (2017), Vampire: the Masquerade 5th Edition (2018), Savage Worlds Adventure Edition (2019), Dune (2020 & 2021), and Twilight 2000 (2021), Blade Runner (2022), and Pendragon 6E (2023). What will be the most anticipated RPG of 2024?

Note: you need to be logged in to the site to vote.

We took nominations. Now it's time to vote. What will be the most anticipated RPG of 2024? You can vote for up to 3 games. Voting will be open for 2 weeks, until January 15th.

shutterstock_1452479252.jpg

Frequently Asked Questions
  • Why isn't my favourite game nominated? Did you nominate it?
  • Why isn't my nomination on the list? Check the nomination thread. If you made a valid nomination (name, link) and it's not in the poll, let me know ASAP so I can add it. The most common reasons for a game's nomination being invalid is because it's already available. Check DTRPG and the publisher's own website and make sure you can't already buy it there.
  • Did I make a mistake? Almost certainly. If you spot a game on the list which doesn't qualify (usually because it's already available!) let me know so I can remove it.
  • How does a game qualify? It must have been nominated by you in the nomination thread with a valid formatted nomination, it must be a standalone tabletop RPG (not a setting, adventure, supplement, etc.), and it's projected release date to the general public (not just Kickstarter backers) should be in 2024.

Kroug

Villager
Anticipating: Electric State and Final Fantasy for me.

Pendragon is a case of "if my players hand me a copy of 6th, I'll run it." I don't anticipate it, nor dread it, but I have to be honest that I just don't care one way or the other for "yet another set of minor non-economic changes and major economic changes." I love the core play loops, and they've said no major changes there, so... until they publish the 6E magician rules...

I kind of wanted to be anticipating Monty Python, but my midwinter depression dropped it as it's by Exalted Funeral - who do good work from what I've seen - due to their heavy OSR focus. I'm not big on the OSR.
I definitely voted Monty Python, only thing getting me through !

Sacrosanct

Legend
At Dragonmeet, Chaosium folks said they expected it on a month or two. So, anytime.
Random comment. For some reason, I want to say this is pronounced "kay-oss-ee-um". But I always read it as "Chow-zee-um". Kind of like how I know how to pronounce "epitome", and say it correctly, but always read it as "ep-eh-tome".

Last edited:

Akodoken

Explorer
I voted for Shadows of the Weird Wizard and Tiny Cyberpunk. Not much else interested me enough that I am "anticipating" it. :) I do love some Shadows and Tiny d6 though.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
What about C7d20? When is that coming out?
It's not clear. Uncharted Journeys and the upcoming A Life Well Lived have been announced, but at times, they've made it sound like there will be a separate C7D20 manual, and other times, like C7D20 will instead be a line of books like Uncharted Journeys and A Life Well Lived that will just dole it out via hefty sourcebooks.

They're one of these companies that prefer to give out news via chatty YouTube videos. They haven't talked about the game there or in a blog post in months that I've seen, other than that they're hiring for C7D20 books. 🤷‍♂️

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads