Vote here on the changes sugested to YB

How do you want YB to work.

• Favor losses not counting.

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Favor losses not counting, but would accept the exp system (or something like it)

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Favor losses counting, but would accept the exp system (or something like it)

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Favor losses counting.

Votes: 12 46.2%

Vanor

First Post
Ok here's the poll for the change to how YB works.

If you haven't yet, go read http://www.enworld.org/messageboards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6375&perpage=40&pagenumber=1 You need to read this thread at least part way though before you should vote here.

Make sure you check out the end of it, to see the EXP system.

If the exp system really bugs people a great deal, we could try to come up with something that has the same effect, but works differently.

We'll see what everyone thinks and go from there.

Kalanyr

Explorer
I have a minor problem with the EXP system it hurts Light and Dark by effectively halving the rank gain from winning vs the opposite (this favours honour and yakuza who's buffer system remains unchanged, while Light and Dark have their buffer power reduced.

Berandor

lunatic
Ouch!

I hit the wrong button!

Please deduct one vote from "Losses shouldn't count" to "losses should count"!

I'm voting for the status quo.

Berandr

Rini

First Post
Personally, I don't really care what happens to the rank system. I, like one of the other commentors in the first thread regarding this, think as this more of a role playing game.

I'm in life and this game with the same philosophy: Whatever life throws at you, there's never a reason for giving up.

So, take it or leave it, I'm staying.

Remove ads