Voting for 2019 ENnies Is Live!

Please vote for your favorite publishers, Judges, and product nominees in the 2019 ENnies Awards! Voting is live and runs until 11 PM EST on July 21st.

"As a reminder -We follow One Person One Vote! It is very important that the democratic principle of “one person, one vote” be followed. If you have already voted for products and/or judges, then please do not vote for them again. Also, please do not ask people to vote multiple times to pad the votes for a certain product or judge.In addition – Publishers that publicly endorse or campaign for or against a specific prospective judge via website statements, social media, and/or emails during the nomination/voting period are ineligible to have products considered for nomination during that year. This includes but is not limited to official company accounts and company owners.

Good luck to all the nominees!

We are excited to announce the publicly chosen winners during Gen Con, August 2nd at Union Station, Indianapolis, Indiana. For those that can’t attend, we will be live streaming the event!"

You can vote here. See the full list of nominations here.

DragonBelow

Adventurer
I get that the publisher sends products for evaluation, and since they are not attending, they probably didn't submit theirs, but it's kind of silly not seeing a single WotC product here.

Mercador

Adventurer
I get that the publisher sends products for evaluation, and since they are not attending, they probably didn't submit theirs, but it's kind of silly not seeing a single WotC product here.
I think publishers have to pay to enter the contest, more than just giving away products. If there's not a lot of visibility, it might not worth it, it's a bit like Pay-2-win. Without WotC or Paizo, it's a bit strange looking contest. At the same time, it's not the same production level of quality. On my side, I know Zweihander because of this contest so I'll follow this year votes as well.

If you don't enter a popularity contest, you can't lose. And given that WotC is the big fish, do they really need to win? After all, in the popularity contest that counts, paying players and sales, they already are the winners.

Arilyn

Hero

WOTC didn't enter, so they are not on the list. How is that silly?

JRedmond

Explorer
I was going to ask how they got on the list. I was surprised to not see Strongholds and Followers. I could easily see them win a couple categories.

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
I think publishers have to pay to enter the contest, more than just giving away products. If there's not a lot of visibility, it might not worth it, it's a bit like Pay-2-win. Without WotC or Paizo, it's a bit strange looking contest. At the same time, it's not the same production level of quality. On my side, I know Zweihander because of this contest so I'll follow this year votes as well.

There is no entry fee to submit products to the ENnie Awards apart from actually sending the products one wants to enter to the judges. Neither WotC nor Paizo chose to enter this year.

I was going to ask how they got on the list. I was surprised to not see Strongholds and Followers. I could easily see them win a couple categories.

Strongholds and Followers was not submitted.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases