D&D 5E Vs Vecna battle simulations.

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
Leon's Turn.

Leon moves to engage Vecna, dropping his shield.
Leon makes an unarmed strike against Vecna. Egar's portent 11 + 9 = 20, Leon hits for 0 damage (Vecna's immunity).
Vecna uses Fell Rebuke (1 reaction remaining), dealing 12 necrotic damage to Leon (reduced to 6 due to resistance) and teleports away.
(EDIT: Leon automatically makes his Concentration Check for aura of life, which is why I didn't bother rolling for it. It would be DC 10, and his total bonus is +11.)
UPDATE: Leon uses his remaining speed (25 ft) to move to Vecna and attempt another unarmed strike.
UPDATE: Leon's attack is 12 (roll 3 + 9) and misses Vecna's AC 18.

1655457073607.png

Leon has 25 feet of movement remaining to move closer if he wants He still also has another attack to throw a dagger or javelin if he wants.

Since the grapple never takes place, Egar still has the 6 for his last portent die.

It will be Malek's turn once Smythe responds about what else he wants Leon to do.

EDIT: Updated with Leon's remaining actions.

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Malek would hate to repeat a tactic, but as long as he's not out of camouflages (he started with 6) he may as well keep sneaking along the wall, hiding, and shooting his short bow.

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
I did not think he had Advantage. I just forgot about the Disadvantage.
Then you are making him multiattack twice I think:

First multiattack was totals 33 and 18... second one was 18 and 27.
Or you having him roll two dice for his attack--which I assumed was advantage.

So, which is it?

1655457153179.png

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
Malek's Turn:

1. Malek uses stone camo again to hide (via cunning action, rolls 7 + 17 = 24, reliable talent makes it 27), beating Vecna's passive perception 25.
  2. He then moves and attacks with his shortbow with advantage, rolling 6, 17 + 11 = 28, hitting Vecna (AC 20 with half-cover)!
  3. Vecna takes 47 piercing damage from the sneak attack.
  4. Vecna uses last reaction for Fell Rebuke against Malek. Malek takes 10 damage.
  5. Vecna teleports behind pillar.

1655458401638.png

It is now Hjalman's Turn.

My suggestion is move to pillar, attack it, move to Vecna, use Flurry of Blows, and then use final attack (maybe grapple to so Vecna can't move...?) since Vecna has no reactions left.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases