D&D 5E Vs Vecna battle simulations.

so I'll do some pregaming too:
move up to next pillar
bonus- cast guardian (great tree)
Ready bow attack (sharpshooter power shot) for when V. reappears. If hits another Fury of the Small!!!

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
To be exact how I do it with this example is Center of token to any part of target token.
Ok, but you were still doing it from the closest corner of the creature to the target, not from the creature's center...

1656277610856.png

And by "any part of the target token" do you mean any four-corners of a square it occupies (which is what it seems you're doing)?

FWIW, there might not be any appreciable difference between centers and closest corner anyway...

Ok, but you were still doing it from the closest corner of the creature to the target, not from the creature's center...

View attachment 252056

And by "any part of the target token" do you mean any four-corners of a square it occupies (which is what it seems you're doing)?
I was not measuring from the corner. You misunderstood, the examples I posted were from the DMG of how it’s actually supposed to work, as I stated my Center measuring is just what I have been doing as I forgot that the corner was what the DMG said.

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
I was not measuring from the corner. You misunderstood, the examples I posted were from the DMG of how it’s actually supposed to work, as I stated my Center measuring is just what I have been doing as I forgot that the corner was what the DMG said.
OH, my mistake. Gotcha! Thanks for clearing that up. :)

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
Also question now that I am reading the second round, why did Vecna become visible?
He got hit by Go'ban's first arrow....

Which in reviewing Invisibility in 5E was my mistake LOL! I am used to AD&D when if you were hit the spell ended.

Hmm... I will go back an make some Concentration checks for Vecna then.

Thanks for noticing that LOL! Totally on me... :oops:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases