EN World Wait, what's this?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I’m still left in the dark about why I can’t use the dark. ;)

The option has disappeared for me. However, though I preferred it generally, certain things were MUCH harder to read in dark mode. Like the Grey boxes on the dark background when working the Approval and Reported queues.

Fanaelialae

Legend
I’m still left in the dark about why I can’t use the dark. ;)

The option has disappeared for me. However, though I preferred it generally, certain things were MUCH harder to read in dark mode. Like the Grey boxes on the dark background when working the Approval and Reported queues.
If you haven't already, you could try clearing the cache and cookies for your browser (or just try a different browser and see if it works there). Something might be stuck in your browser's session.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Nah, it's just that mods are in a different user group. I just need to check a box when I get a moment!

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
If you haven't already, you could try clearing the cache and cookies for your browser (or just try a different browser and see if it works there). Something might be stuck in your browser's session.

I thought of that, and tried it, but that does not seem to be the issue.

Staff are likely in a different usergroup than folks with supporter accounts, or regular users, and the issue may be in that.

Remove ads