• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Walmart has the books for preorder

VBMEW-01

First Post
Don't know if this new or not but...

Core Book Set

Walmart has the core book set pre-order for 58.67 for those who have not yet ordered them.

I have already ordered mine at amazon (62.97) but a friend asked me to check walmart and see if they had them listed (since they are usually cheaper), and there you go.

Just a few bucks but it might help someone for whom that matters

mod edit - changed title to end the "in stock" misapprehensions

Last edited by a moderator:

Nightchilde-2

First Post
You almost gave me a myocardial infarction. At first, I thought you meant "in stock," in which case I was going to find a way to make my boss believe I was sick enough to go home and bee-line it to the local Wal-Mart.

Curse you! :D

frankthedm

First Post
1, How much is shipping? Amazon give free shipping on the product

2. Do they add in sales tax?

3. Did you see that ship date? "Preorder this item today and it should arrive on or just after 06/28/2008"

Mercutio01

First Post
Ditto SJ. I would have just left the high school students alone in the class and said screw it to the substitute job to go pick them up now.

D'karr

Adventurer
frankthedm said:
1, How much is shipping? Amazon give free shipping on the product

2. Do they add in sales tax?

3. Did you see that ship date? "Preorder this item today and it should arrive on or just after 06/28/2008"

1. If you do Site to Store shipping is free. If not you pay shipping.

2. Yes they do charge sales tax.

SuperJosh

First Post
1) They did not specify that I saw.

2) Yes, if there is a walmart in your state they will.

3) "Preorder this item today and it should arrive on or just after 06/28/2008" O.O

Filcher

First Post
Nightchilde-2 said:
You almost gave me a myocardial infarction. At first, I thought you meant "in stock," in which case I was going to find a way to make my boss believe I was sick enough to go home and bee-line it to the local Wal-Mart.

Ditto. It was going to be a race to Walmart.

SuperJosh

First Post
Mercutio01 said:
Ditto SJ. I would have just left the high school students alone in the class and said screw it to the substitute job to go pick them up now.

LOL, that would have been awesome, od course after administration found out you would have had plenty of time on your hands to play 4e.:)

Remove ads