• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wanderers Guild out of business?

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I'm sorry to pester everyone, as I normally don't post my own thread with personal issues, but does anyone know what happened to the Wanderers Guild? They were working on a new release, but the publisher's e-mail account is no longer active and the website is down. I did some work in the beginning of the year for them, but they haven't published anything this last 6 months, which means it is likely that those writings will unfortunately never see the light of day.

Turjan

Explorer
3amgames have also taken all hints at "Monsters of the Savage Snow" from their website. The Wanderers Guild probably called it a day.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Yep, it is Andy Hopp's business. Well, if he was at Gen Con, maybe things are alright then and they are just moving the website. I tried e-mailing him, but the address doesn't seem to exist anymore.

This is confusing, especially because of such things as that 3amgames situation.

Thanks for the head's up.

Pepster

First Post
The server is down

Greetings and hallucinations.

From what I can tell from over at the Great White Games forums, Andy's server is down. It also includes Andy's personal site, the Con on the Cob site and COTC forums.

He's currently out of town and it appears the sites won't be back up at least until Wednesday.

Pepster

WayneLigon

Adventurer
I kinda know how you feel. Brown Paper Wrapper Games and Blue Devil Games (which passed the M&M products on to Ronin Arts) both bought and paid for work from me, but due to unknown circumsances those works have never seen print. I really, really liked what I did on First Appearance #3, and I've thought about trying to see if I could get the rights back to it.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
WayneLigon said:
I kinda know how you feel. Brown Paper Wrapper Games and Blue Devil Games (which passed the M&M products on to Ronin Arts) both bought and paid for work from me, but due to unknown circumsances those works have never seen print. I really, really liked what I did on First Appearance #3, and I've thought about trying to see if I could get the rights back to it.

I would if I were you. Good ideas should always be seen, and it's what I would do if Andy told me he was going out of business.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads