ZEITGEIST Want to be notified when the Adventures In ZEITGEIST Kickstarter launches?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Necromancy ahoy! Soooo. "Adventures in ZG" are listed as an add on in currently running "Level Up" kickstarter. Notably, description states that "Adventures in ZEITGEIST is a hardcover campaign setting for Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition" but pledge description only lists it as PDF. What's the actual release plan for this? Will there be another kickstarter for "Adventures in ZG" only? Will there be versions for other game systems? Is there a plan for physical book or it's PDF only?

I understand that delays happen and coronavirus definitely doesn't help, but some news would be appreciated.
I’m not sure I understand? It’s a hardcover (and a PDF also, of course).

hirou

Explorer
I’m not sure I understand? It’s a hardcover (and a PDF also, of course).
Well, let me split it into separate questions then.
  • If I contribute to the current "Level Up" kickstarter (at Marshal tier or with "Adventures in ZG" add-on), will I receive PDF only, as stated in pledge description? Is there a way to get hardcover version of "Adventures in ZG" in the current KS? Nevermind, I'm blind, I finally noticed HC version of "Adventures in ZG" in higher pledges
  • Will there be a separate KS for this book? Or it's being relegated to an add-on of Level Up?
  • Will there be versions for ZG setting book in other game systems, apart from Level Up?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well, let me split it into separate questions then.
  • If I contribute to the current "Level Up" kickstarter (at Marshal tier or with "Adventures in ZG" add-on), will I receive PDF only, as stated in pledge description? Is there a way to get hardcover version of "Adventures in ZG" in the current KS? Nevermind, I'm blind, I finally noticed HC version of "Adventures in ZG" in higher pledges
  • Will there be a separate KS for this book? Or it's being relegated to an add-on of Level Up?
  • Will there be versions for ZG setting book in other game systems, apart from Level Up?
Marshal is a PDF only tier. There are separate print tiers.

Crispy120286

Explorer
Maybe i'm missing it. But how would one get only the Zeitgeist book? Would it be a print on demand after its released? Or available to purchase outright? It would look great next to the other 3 Hardcovers on my bookshelf! :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases