Want to write an Arsenal book?

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Sledge said:
I've sent you another one. If this doesn't make it through, I think your spam filters must be flagging me oddly if you indeed use spam filters.

No, her email address is spam-filterless... thus she receives a mere 100-200 spam messages a day in it. :)

DanMcS

Explorer
HellHound said:
No, her email address is spam-filterless... thus she receives a mere 100-200 spam messages a day in it. :)

Maybe she checks this forum more often. I got a go-ahead from her to work on a book, but no followups, and she's been unresponsive to email. Is there someone else I should be talking to, or some better way to get ahold of you, Dextra?

MatthewJHanson

Registered Ninja
Publisher
I remember her telling me that she was going to be super busy until around the 19th or so, which might account for the lack of response. Maybe if you wait a week and if you still haven't heard, try again.

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Hi all,

Yeah, things've been crazy. We've been renovating our bathroom since Christmas (fired the contractor a few weeks ago for chipping my brand new whirlpool tub), and I'm babysitting my sister's daughter in a nearby city an hour's drive away every day until the end of this week. Once that's done with, then I will dig through my backlog. I'll be concentrating on getting the ENnies submissions going, releasing 1 Arsenal and 1 Armoury book, and Bride of Portable Hole by April 1st.

If you haven't heard from my by April 2nd, please email me. Thanks for your patience.

Charke

Explorer
I have, more or less, finished a book on the bastard sword but there has been no communication about it. I have written Denise Robinson twice and thought I'd post again here. I do not have access to the developement board, which I would like so I could bounce ideas around with other writers in regards what else to do with the book. The single weapon is a very narrow topic and I'm hunting for ideas to round out the book. It's sitting at 22 000 words but I think it could use a little more.

Mark Charke
www.Charke.ca

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Sorry about the lack of communication. Please try one more time- email me denise@ambient.ca

Charke said:
I have, more or less, finished a book on the bastard sword but there has been no communication about it. I have written Denise Robinson twice and thought I'd post again here. I do not have access to the developement board, which I would like so I could bounce ideas around with other writers in regards what else to do with the book. The single weapon is a very narrow topic and I'm hunting for ideas to round out the book. It's sitting at 22 000 words but I think it could use a little more.

Mark Charke
www.Charke.ca

Remove ads