D&D 5E War Never Changes: Fallout Inspired Post Apocalyptic Campaign?

The wiki is totally legal, and even this could help to the return of the brand, because thanks this is known by the new generations.

My opinion is Gamma World could return as a D&D spin-off, but in a fictional world, not in an alternate Earth. Maybe even allowing space for other Hasbro's IPs, for example Visionaries, those action figures from the 80's.

But if in Gamma World robots are possible, then also the 3D printers and other machines created to fix and keep others.

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
I just read that Sine Nomine's next Kickstarter will be Ashes Without Number, a revision of their previous game, Other Dust. This is a post-apocalyptic game or more accurately a toolkit for making your own game in the genre. This will be an OSR-inspired game like Stars Without Number or the most recent Cities Without Number.

I just back the author's projects all the time and love them for the resources they bring to the game. You should see what he's doing for shipping to New Zealand as a part of the Kickstarter.

Reynard

Legend
I just read that Sine Nomine's next Kickstarter will be Ashes Without Number, a revision of their previous game, Other Dust. This is a post-apocalyptic game or more accurately a toolkit for making your own game in the genre. This will be an OSR-inspired game like Stars Without Number or the most recent Cities Without Number.

I just back the author's projects all the time and love them for the resources they bring to the game. You should see what he's doing for shipping to New Zealand as a part of the Kickstarter.
Other Dust was a revelation when I first discovered it years ago.

Aside: I desperately want him to.do.a Capes Without Number supers game/toolkit.

pukunui

Legend
For premade 5e things to get started, do any of the NZ shops have a stray copy of Goodman Games "Expedition to the Barrier Peaks" Original Adventures Reincarnated? It's not post apocalyptic, but does have robots, mutant umber hulk, blasters, lasers, powered armor, random other equipment, etc... and lots of artwork.

Edit: Gack, a lot cheaper to get the 1e one and convert it yourself :-(
Or he could just wait for the Quests from the Infinite Staircase version …

Zardnaar

Legend
You could buy the whole of NZ for 1 weeks rent of a room in London!

Except for London NZ more expensive generally than UK. Average UK house is cheap for us. Same for USA.

2021 think it hit 600-700k usd average place. Not sure now and exchange rate etc.

Edit: Roughly double here according to Google. I would have to check the exchange rate.

What's the average house price in NZ? (2024)
I'm in the cheap one 650k or so (400ish usd).

Last edited:

Remove ads