D&D 5E WAR OF THE BURNING SKY Draws To An End!

The Beating of the Aquiline Heart is the 12th and final adventure in the War of the Burning Sky adventure path! Available now in PDF or softcover format, witness the mighty and terrible face of war in a world of magic as you finally face off against the might of the Ragesian Empire and the tyrannical Leska...

The Beating of the Aquiline Heart is the 12th and final adventure in the War of the Burning Sky adventure path! Available now in PDF or softcover format, witness the mighty and terrible face of war in a world of magic as you finally face off against the might of the Ragesian Empire and the tyrannical Leska.

368105.jpg

Over the past 11 adventures, our heroes have:
  • Escaped a besieged city
  • Traversed an eternally burning forest
  • Saved the Resistance headquarters from destruction
  • Allied the dukedoms of Dassen
  • Penetrated the castle where Coaltongue died
  • Pursued the assassins who slew him
  • Recovered the Torch of the Burning Sky
  • Rescued hundreds of imprisoned mages from an icy fortress
  • Destroyed the Koren Obelisk
  • Defended Gate Pass from a Ragesian invasion
  • Saved the gold dragon Trilla from her dreamworld prison
  • Defeated a mile-long living airship and its traitorous creator
In the stunning finale to the War of the Burning Sky campaign saga, the heroes lead their armies on a final assault against the might of the Ragesian Empire and cut the heart out of their foe, the tyrannical Leska.

Companies of fiends, legions of deadly warriors, furious beasts, and titanic creations defend the desolate Opaline Wastes, for in the caverns below, Empress Leska crafts dark sorcery which will bind the world to eternal war.

From the throne room of the imperial palace to the ash-stained fields of war, to the ancient and accursed Heart of History, epic dangers loom against the heroes, and tens of thousands will fight and bleed and die at their side to save their many homelands, for both the end of the war and the fate of the world are tied to the beating of the Aquiline Heart.

A 5E fantasy adventure for 19th-level characters and beyond.

Tormyr

Adventurer
Will the 5E adventures also be collected in one hardcover book eventually? Always wanted to have this campaign in physical form as well, but I might wait a bit if I have the chance to get the 5E book down the road. Thanks!
I would like to make an omnibus edition (and include the bonus adventures), but don't expect it until next year.

EDIT: Nice user name by the way. ;)

Last edited:

Rhuarc

Explorer
Thanks, though I'd need a FG version (which I would also buy) to benefit from this. Same with Zeitgeist.

And thanks ^^

spinmd

Fishy DM
Just downloaded it and started reading it, looks great! In the stat blocks, I think some of Leska's stat block is missing. Her traits are on page 61 and then a description of her is on page 62, but there is no action section or reaction section.

Tormyr

Adventurer
Just downloaded it and started reading it, looks great! In the stat blocks, I think some of Leska's stat block is missing. Her traits are on page 61 and then a description of her is on page 62, but there is no action section or reaction section.
She is all about the spells.

Last edited:

Remove ads

Remove ads