• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Warhammer FRPG

TheNovaLord

First Post
its not as dangerous as people often state, but as your luck runs out as the number of sessions pass, it does become so as you run out of fate points.

You character wont be killed by the first blow that hits him because of FP's, unlike say D&D and RM where you might

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Here is more about the game.

Looks interesting.

while interesting, it also appears to be changing the atmosphere of the game from a grim and gritty system to a bit more of an action and pulp game. I know some will say this is not a bad thing but that is a role-playing element of WFRP; you remove that and you take away the corner stone of the game. You are no longer playing WFRP, just a game that hints at it and uses it's material. Also, rumor has it the box set is going to be 60$, where is the market?

:confused: :(

Last edited:

JRRNeiklot

First Post
Plus, Rat Catcher is one of the best starting careers, since it grants you Resist Disease. I'm just sayin'.

Indeed. Rat catcher is far and away one of the best starting careers. You get stealth, resist disease and poison, search and perception, a kickass animal companion (which, incidentally is more dangerous than the average pc), and more importantly, you start with 1d10 rats, which is like 2 weeks of food!

So, when people always said" Warhammer is grim & gritty, you don't start as Fighter or Wizard but as Ratcatcher" it actually meant "Rat Catcher is really powerful in Warhammer"?

From my experience, I think skills like Dodge Blow is no less important than Resist Disease - in fact, it might be more important.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads