• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Warhammer's Age of Sigmar: Soulbound Is Here!

Cubicle 7 has just released the PDF for Age of Sigmar: Soulbound, with the hardcover being available for pre-order. They've also launched preorders for four other Age of Sigmar products. Warhammer: Age of Sigmar core rulebook Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound Collector’s Edition Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound Gamemaster’s Screen Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound The Great Parch Map...

Cubicle 7 has just released the PDF for Age of Sigmar: Soulbound, with the hardcover being available for pre-order. They've also launched preorders for four other Age of Sigmar products.
  • Warhammer: Age of Sigmar core rulebook
  • Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound Collector’s Edition
  • Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound Gamemaster’s Screen
  • Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound The Great Parch Map
  • Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound Dice Trays

(As I write this, I'm having trouble getting to C7's website, so it might be worth retrying later today; I assume traffic is high for this one!)

AoS_Corebook_Cover-Mockup-with-C7-logo.jpg

Hjorimir

Adventurer
I kind of want to buy this (because it looks metal), but I really don't know much about the Warhammer IP. Eagerly awaiting some in-depth reviews to surface.

Retreater

Legend
I kind of want to buy this (because it looks metal), but I really don't know much about the Warhammer IP. Eagerly awaiting some in-depth reviews to surface.
If you're curious about the lore, I'm sure there is a lot of information about the tabletop miniature Age of Sigmar game. You can get war scrolls free on the GW site to get a feel of the setting.

Dire Bare

Legend

I haven't picked up the RPG yet, but do play the miniatures game. "Metal" is a pretty good descriptor of Warhammer overall! :)

Dire Bare

Legend
Huh. I was looking through the preview on DriveThruRPG. The "Soulbound" of the title is an interesting idea to give the characters a reason to adventure, a reason to be heroes, and also to be connected together as a group. Each group of heroes is chosen by the gods, "soulbound" together as a group to fight the forces of death and chaos.

Neat.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads