• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Warlock Utilities

zlorf

First Post
A couple of questions:

Spider Climb - if i use spider climb to climb up a wall 25ft, will i fall at the beginning of my next turn?

Dark Ones Own Luck - Trigger: You make a roll you dislike , it that suppose to be You ignore a roll you dislike? Can i use this daily utility to reroll on another daily?

Cheers
Zlorf

eleventh

First Post
@Spider Climb: PHB182 is where you want to look. Because this power gives you a "climb speed", you get the following effects: ignore difficult terrain while climbing, do not grant combat advantage because of climbing, and do not make Athletics checks to climb. Climbing with climb speed is like taking a success on your climb checks. Thus, if you didn't make it to the top in this move action, then you would treat it as though you had made a successful climb check last round. You don't fall, but you will need to roll again to continue climbing.

@Dark One's Own Luck: The power is triggered by a roll you don't like, which can be the attack roll for another daily. The effect is that you roll that attack roll (or whatever) again and take the higher of the two rolls you made.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads