• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Warlords of the Accordlands

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Razuur said:
With AEG's woes, has anyone heard if these four tomes are on ice?

Just curious.

Razuur

I had one of the designers PM me on RPGnet in early September to let me know that three (IIRC) of the four planned books were in final layout and would almost certainly be published, but that he didn't see the line being supported past those books. Sorry that I can't remember specifics better (I can no longer access my RPGnet account). Wish I could be of more help. My suggestion would be emailing AEG and asking for a progress report.

Ghostwind

First Post
On another mailing list, AEG indicated that the books were being readied to go to print but it would be unlikely that the setting would be supported beyond the initial four books even if they sold out.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
IIRC, it didn't seem like the setting would need any support anyway after the 4 books were released.

Those 4 books were supposed to be a complete campaign.

Works for me.

(Especially after potentially shelling out $160 for all 4.)

JVisgaitis

Explorer
I talked to someone about it at Gencon and they said it was still a go. They said they were keeping a tight lid on anything about since they kept missing deadlines. I know what that's like... :\

Driddle

First Post
Evidentally the product has evolved into a more musical angle: Wardlords of the Accordians. Think raging polka bards. Very high-concept.

Jim Hague

First Post
jdrakeh said:
I had one of the designers PM me on RPGnet in early September to let me know that three (IIRC) of the four planned books were in final layout and would almost certainly be published, but that he didn't see the line being supported past those books. Sorry that I can't remember specifics better (I can no longer access my RPGnet account). Wish I could be of more help. My suggestion would be emailing AEG and asking for a progress report.

I'd heard the same from folks within AEG. As an aside, jd, did you get hit with the banhammer too? :(

Psion

Adventurer
Jim Hague said:
I'd heard the same from folks within AEG. As an aside, jd, did you get hit with the banhammer too? :(

He self-banned. Or as he put it, "scrambled his password."

How one does that, I don't know. Slap the keyboard, close your eyes, control-X, change password, cntrl-C ?

Jim Hague

First Post
Psion said:
He self-banned. Or as he put it, "scrambled his password."

How one does that, I don't know. Slap the keyboard, close your eyes, control-X, change password, cntrl-C ?

Pretty much, from what I understood. And I can dig self-banning - lately (past few months), RPG.Net has, at least for me, become a lot less relevant and topical, instead breeding nasty posts and limited subject matter (Exalted being a prime example). I protested my own banning to Cessna, Alan and Shannon, and have yet to get any response to date, save from one mod who I won't name for fear of getting him in trouble.

Remove ads