• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Weapon Illustration Sketches

Crashinibon

First Post
Idea or two

Heya, once again this is some great stuff and I'd like to add another few drops to the bucket in hopes that one might catch your eye.

*A trident with bladed left and right tongs to allow slashes but it's look still gives the idea that it is a thrusting weapon.

* Another Tetsubo, I like the one you have but how about something mainly metal in construction?

* A jitte, not the most fantastical weapon but a pain in the rear to sword wielders

* Something that looks like it was once a shoval befor altered for a bit more grizzly work.

* A short segmented metal whip about the length of a rapier with the flexability of a riding crop

Tetsubo

First Post
Crashinibon said:
Heya, once again this is some great stuff and I'd like to add another few drops to the bucket in hopes that one might catch your eye.

*A trident with bladed left and right tongs to allow slashes but it's look still gives the idea that it is a thrusting weapon.

* Another Tetsubo, I like the one you have but how about something mainly metal in construction?

* A jitte, not the most fantastical weapon but a pain in the rear to sword wielders

* Something that looks like it was once a shoval befor altered for a bit more grizzly work.

* A short segmented metal whip about the length of a rapier with the flexability of a riding crop

Got some interesting ideas here. I'll see if I can come up with something.

Last edited:

Tetsubo

First Post
Tetsubo...

I had a request for an all steel tetsubo.

Attachments

• tetsubo-steel.jpg
    tetsubo-steel.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 189

Tetsubo

First Post
Bladed Trident...

Filling a request for a trident with blades on the outside "teeth".

Attachments

• polearm59.jpg
    polearm59.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 160

Tetsubo

First Post
Steel Crop...

Filling a request for a whip-like weapon with the flexibility of a riding crop. I can see it being used as an off-hand weapon or in training.

Attachments

• steelcrop.jpg
    steelcrop.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 167

Ferret

Explorer
Just so you don't have to got trawling through the pages looking for requests:

Me said:
Have you seen my Nadinhalla? Could you please draw the Great club that they use?

Its would be a very large tree trunk with all but the end carved, perhaps pretty shapes, or rough chipping, the end still has bark on and maybe adorned with many rams horns or shiny studs. Please try to keep it very naturey.

Kiapas said:
Tetsubo you rock.

If I may ask for your assistance-

I am looking for a war scythe with a runic feel about it.

If it works for you please draw it if not you still rock

I've left some out but they should be much easir to find

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads