Weapon Illustration Sketches

A Crazy Fool

First Post
bumping and contibuting. the magic one is mine, the other one is taken from the thread

Attachments

• swrd.jpg
    swrd.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 108
  • shswrd.jpg
    shswrd.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 84

Tetsubo

First Post
Truth Seeker said:
A 'greater' bump....a reminder of a great mind, and heart:D

Thank you Truth Seeker. I haven't sketched in months. My Muse seems to have left me. I hope she returns... I'm glad that people got some enjoyment out of my sketches though.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Tetsubo said:
Thank you Truth Seeker. I haven't sketched in months. My Muse seems to have left me. I hope she returns... I'm glad that people got some enjoyment out of my sketches though.

No, thank you...it has been a joy and pleasure of privilege, in seeing your work. May I suggest, if you want to. Try ElfWood site, there, you can continue to illustrate there, to your heart's content. And as for your Muse...it is still there, just begin quiet.:cool:

Tetsubo

First Post
Arpad said:
I see you at least used to do requests. Do you still do requests?

I haven't sketched in months. I'm not sure when or if I will again. I can't in good conscience take a request that I may well never complete. Feel free to ask, but I make no promises of any kind. Sorry that I can't give a more definitive answer. I simply do not know why the desire to sketch has escaped me...

Arpad

First Post
Okay. Well I'll ask anyway because I really like your art. :)

What I'd like is a necromancer's staff. With little fetishes hanging off it -- feathers, maybe a little skull, whatever looks good. Maybe have some original twist on it like have the whole thing be a long bone.

If your muse comes back you might ask her for some ideas on that. :)

Remove ads