• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Weapon Illustration Sketches

A Crazy Fool

First Post
bumping and contibuting. the magic one is mine, the other one is taken from the thread

Attachments

• swrd.jpg
    swrd.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 108
  • shswrd.jpg
    shswrd.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 84

Tetsubo

First Post
Truth Seeker said:
A 'greater' bump....a reminder of a great mind, and heart:D

Thank you Truth Seeker. I haven't sketched in months. My Muse seems to have left me. I hope she returns... I'm glad that people got some enjoyment out of my sketches though.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Tetsubo said:
Thank you Truth Seeker. I haven't sketched in months. My Muse seems to have left me. I hope she returns... I'm glad that people got some enjoyment out of my sketches though.

No, thank you...it has been a joy and pleasure of privilege, in seeing your work. May I suggest, if you want to. Try ElfWood site, there, you can continue to illustrate there, to your heart's content. And as for your Muse...it is still there, just begin quiet.:cool:

Tetsubo

First Post
Arpad said:
I see you at least used to do requests. Do you still do requests?

I haven't sketched in months. I'm not sure when or if I will again. I can't in good conscience take a request that I may well never complete. Feel free to ask, but I make no promises of any kind. Sorry that I can't give a more definitive answer. I simply do not know why the desire to sketch has escaped me...

Arpad

First Post
Okay. Well I'll ask anyway because I really like your art. :)

What I'd like is a necromancer's staff. With little fetishes hanging off it -- feathers, maybe a little skull, whatever looks good. Maybe have some original twist on it like have the whole thing be a long bone.

If your muse comes back you might ask her for some ideas on that. :)

Remove ads