• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Weapon Illustration Sketches

Tetsubo

First Post
dead_radish said:
Dagnabbit! No!!

What about off-site posting, with links to the images? I need my weekly weapon fix....

You can always read the newsgroups. Or email me and I will add you to the list of those getting the sketches directly.

The thread had gitten very large though...

As for a hosted site... I'm not fond of the free sites, I'm broke and I'm fairly lazy tech-wise. I don't want to be juggling images within a finite storage limit.

I have no plans to stop sketching. I just don't think EN World should be supporting me so much. I just haven't had much time to sketch lately... working six days a week...

Feel free to email if you'd like.

Tetsubo

First Post
Ferret said:
How do you get to the news groups?

Does your ISP provide you with news server access? If it does you will need a news reader. I recommend Xnews. It's easy to use and FREE!

Or you can just email me and be added to my mailing list. :)

Tetsubo

First Post
Graywolf-ELM said:
Bummer, the run was cool though. I've used a few of your drawings for weapons in my campaign. I appreciate what you have done here.

GW

Thank you GW. But I'm not dead yet! :)

Feel free to email me if you need anything. Now all I need is some time to sketch...

Tetsubo

First Post
dead_radish said:
I'm on the list, but I haven't seen anything - has it been a week or so since something went out?

Not rushing, just troubleshooting. ;)

Ask and ye shall receive... I just sent one out...

A Crazy Fool

First Post
Em, this is one of the earlier swords of this thread. I would still consider it a WIP but hey.

Attachments

• scm3.jpg
    scm3.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 80

Remove ads