Web-Based CB is Live (Official Announcement)

mudbunny

Community Supporter
Just found something out...

The version number that we see at the bottom of the web-CB screen is *only* the version of the silverlight client. Any changes that are made to the back end (WotC-side) will not affect that number.

I know that playing with the CB now it appears to be much faster.

fanboy2000

Adventurer
Just found something out...

The version number that we see at the bottom of the web-CB screen is *only* the version of the silverlight client. Any changes that are made to the back end (WotC-side) will not affect that number.
That makes less sense than before. Microsoft's client has a version number of 0.1.155.0?

OTOH, this is the same company that started numbering NT at version 4.

mudbunny

Community Supporter
That makes less sense than before. Microsoft's client has a version number of 0.1.155.0?

OTOH, this is the same company that started numbering NT at version 4.

No. BY version of the SL client, I am talking about the webCB SL client that is downloaded to your computer from the WotC Servers, not the MS SL client.

renau1g

First Post
Oh when they rolled back the builder to the previous version (if I understand correctly) now Mages can't select at-wills from Wizards, even toggling the Additional options on.

SabreCat

First Post
Is there anywhere in the new CB to edit details for companion creatures? Tried to create a Beastmaster ranger, and I'm not getting any kind of prompt to do up the beast's type, stat increases, etc.

Remove ads