Welcome to ENWorld 2

Verdande

First Post
Everything eems to be working fine. I've just started a blog (second post, alas :() and will be moving entries over from my CM blog shortly.

I'm proud to have the distinction of having the first blog post, having successfully ninja'd you. ;)

Also, the site looks nice and shiny now. I like it.

Michael Morris

First Post
I used to have a white background theme. Will one be readded (I think it was called stealth)

This black kills my eyes.
Unfortunately it will be some time before the alternate skins will be deployed since several items outrank it on the priority list. When I do get around to skins though Stealth and PHB are first.

The reason for the loss of all skins was that somehow the style table got corrupted.

Michael Morris

First Post
I used to have a white background theme. Will one be readded (I think it was called stealth)

This black kills my eyes.
Unfortunately it will be some time before the alternate skins will be deployed since several items outrank it on the priority list. When I do get around to skins though Stealth and PHB are first.

The reason for the loss of all skins was that somehow the style table got corrupted.

Zogmo

First Post
Michael!

Excellent job, and thank you for putting so much time and effort into keeping this a thriving community. Not everyone says it but I'm sure everyone really appreciates what you do for us.

Remove ads