Welcome to ENWorld DC Area Gameday III -- Saturday, October 18, 2008!!

Running a new Dread game in the morning, set during the 80s in Miami. In the afternoon, the last (probably) running of the Return of the Winter Witch.

Was thinking of running Desolation, but so much of that is setting that I can't come up with anything for a one-shot that would play to its strengths.

Cassander

First Post
I'm thinking of running a Dread adaptation of "The Sea of Sorrow", an old Spelljammer adventure from an early 90s issue of Dungeon magazine. I haven't decided whether or not to yet and I see Jody seems to be running an interesting Dread game already in the morning.

The_Universe

First Post
Was hoping to run Shazbot II but with Seo and OO not going it may be best to hold off. I'd most likely still run something in the PM slot.
That would be OK with me....I'm still pondering what (and if) I'll run...I'm sure I could come up with something, though, that would take the Shazbot refugees off of your hands. ;)

CarlZog

Explorer
Hoody Hoo! It's looking like I'll be making it to this.

Damn, I just realized this will be the first gameday I'll have been to since last fall's DC gameday... Crazy year.

Thinking about running some Alternity, if there's interest.

Carl

Dungannon

First Post
Looks like I'll be able to make it down for this one. So, anyone have any advice for someone who has no familiarity with any of these game systems and hasn't played a game since the DC Gameday last October?

Remove ads