Welcome to ENWorld DC Area Gameday III -- Saturday, October 18, 2008!!

YourSwordIsMine

First Post
Rodrigo,

I have a few questions concerning parking. I am going to need a handicap spot if at all available if possible. Is there such a thing and do you need advance notice as well to make reservations for such? Any information would be greatly appreciated as me and ExploderWizard will either be carpooling in or riding the metro... I'd rather drive since my mobility is not yet fully up to par.

Queen D, TU and or Rodigo,

What are the plans for lunch and dinner? Have these been finalised? Also, what if any is there in the way of vending machines on site or how close to a convenience store is the site?

The_Universe

First Post
Rodrigo,

I have a few questions concerning parking. I am going to need a handicap spot if at all available if possible. Is there such a thing and do you need advance notice as well to make reservations for such? Any information would be greatly appreciated as me and ExploderWizard will either be carpooling in or riding the metro... I'd rather drive since my mobility is not yet fully up to par.

Queen D, TU and or Rodigo,

What are the plans for lunch and dinner? Have these been finalised? Also, what if any is there in the way of vending machines on site or how close to a convenience store is the site?
We're still discussing all of our options, but, if all else fails, there are a number of fast food restaurants within a small area around the gameday site. We may have other options, but someone could almost certainly bring something back from one of those places for you.

Rodrigo,

There's no reserved handicap parking (there's no reserved resident parking in the free spaces, much less guest parking!), but there are a number of spots right in front, and there's usually some free. There's a candy vending machine on the ground floor, and soda machines, too. There's a 7-11 around the corner (on Connecticut and Porter).

madwabbit

First Post
I'm trying to get a sense of how many more people we're going to have and how many games we've got slated, and whether we need to adjust upward if more people are coming than we currently know about. So here's a coupla questions:

1) Is there anyone who is definitely coming but has not yet registered for a game, or is waiting on another game to be posted in a slot where you're not currently registered? If so, please chime in here.

2) Do you know if someone else is coming but has not yet posted here or registered for a game? If so, please chime in, and let those persons know they should probably post here to let the Gameday folks know they're coming.

Thanks!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Thanks everyone for an absolutely fabulous gameday! It was great seeing old friends and making new ones too.

Props to Jody for getting it all together, that room is perfect and I know how difficult the planning can be. So thanks!

Many thanks to madwabbit and family for hosting us. We were very comfortable and you spoiled us yesterday (which doesn't happen often!!) and although it was heartbreaking watching Bella and Sophie cry when we had to leave, it was well worth seeing them having so much fun together the rest of the weekend. :heart:

Rocketboy - what a great HEX game! And now that I have Excalibur and can rule the world - you'd better prepare for more off the map adventuring!

Carl - Holy crap Grimm was awesome! I TOTALLY want more! Glittery rainbows that knock out half my party for the win!!

Remove ads