Welcome to the Halmae (updated 2/27/07)

CTSparky

Explorer
a bump for want

I just can't see Halmae at the bottom of the list. So here is bump to remind people of this wonderful story and to wish that other obligations of the players and the GM part so they can make it back to the table.

TwinBahamut

First Post
Just got caught up. After something like a week straight of reading. In the middle of finals, for my last quarter of college.

This is a great story hour. Thank you very much, spyscribe, for putting so much effort into such a great story. Fajitas has my admiration as a great DM. I also want to thank StevenAC for the handy PDF format.

Argh, I was so certain that I would see the new Chancellor chosen before I got caught up, too...

cheshire_grin

First Post
Aw, nuts.

I finally reached the end of the last page. Grover kept telling me not to turn the page, there was a MONSTER at the end, but he was wrong; it's worse that that.

There's no more updates at the end. :(

;)
Great SH, spyscribe/Fajitas. I love the world and the prose-ization, reading this has really made me miss my old group. I haven't had the chance to play a live game in I think 5 years now, and reading this really brings back some great memories.

Remove ads