We're famous!!!

EricNoah

Adventurer
Ok, there's a thread with a preview of the contents of Dungeon #91 and Polyhedron # ... um ... watever number, it's bound in the same mag. The link to that thread is here .

What isn't mentioned are two interesting things of note: one, the "First Watch" article announces that in October 2002 we'll see the first rules for D20 Modern from WotC, with a product line to follow.

Better yet, a sidebar to an article about the Mutants & Masterminds game coming from Green Ronin includes blurbs on other d20 Superhero games. Here's the relevant quote:

D20 Superheroes
Who: Natural 20 Press, written by Russell Morrisey and Harold Nichols.
What: "Generic" superhero rules usable in any d20 campaign from the webmaster of the most important d20 fan site on the Internet.
When: March 2002.

You hear that?? We're important!!!

Last edited:

EricNoah

Adventurer
Oh there's more -- there's a two page spread on counter products, with half the article about Claudio's work for Fiery Dragon. Congrats to Claudio!

A2Z

Explorer
most important d20 fan site on the Internet.

Hmmm. Let me hear that once more.

Sounds good don't it. :) Congrats again Morrus.

Jarval

Explorer
A2Z said:

Thats a quote to add to the main page if I ever saw one :)

Welrain

First Post
Heck their just confirming what everyone whos ever visited ENworld and Eric Noahs site before that all ready knew.

But it is nice to see it stated in print...:)

tsadkiel

Legend
A2Z said:

Sounds good don't it. :) Congrats again Morrus.

Yes, out of all the fan-based websites devoted to a specific (but large) sub-section of an obscure and not terribly popular hobby, this is the most important. Huzzah! ;)

Terraism

Explorer
Wahoo!!! We are important, we are important!! Yay! Congratulations Morrus! Congratulations Piratecat! Congratulations Darkness and Nemmerle and Eric and Liquide... Congrats to all of you gius who made it so great! Yay! :D :D :D

Remove ads