We're famous!!!

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Re: Re: *mock pout*

Morrus to Nightfall:

Hey, you pimp the wrong site over on the WotC boards - don't think I haven't noticed! :)
Nightfall? Don't worry about him, Morrus; I'm already stalking* him and will move in for the kill soon. :cool:

(*: Just look at his sig! ;))

Florin

First Post
It's Fantastic But...

Am I the only one to notice the didn't include the name and URL of the most important d20 fan site out there? The least they could do is pimp us out a little. :)

BTW, Grats to all involved.

Gee

First Post
3 Cheers for everyone at ENworld!

I have been lurking this site for about a year a half now and knew even back then that it was THE site for 3E on the net.

I think it's great that the site is gaining recogintion in a magazine as popular as Dungeon/Polyhedron and that recognition should have a positive impact on the boards by bringing in new memebers and ideas.

Pretty soon Morrus, you'll be able to take over the world (as if that wasn't your intention in the first place)

Cheers to you and to everyone who has worked so hard to make this site the

most important d20 fan site on the Internet!

Rune

Once A Fool
Sorry about that! I missed that little bit as I was thumbing through the magazine yesterday in my haste and excitement (although I did mention the review of Counter Collection). I've corrected my error, now.

Anyway, congratulations to all of the moderators, administrators, and webmasters of the most important d20 site(s) on the internet (past and present) for a job well done!

Ishamael

First Post
Free advertising???

What I want to know is why Morrus is having to spend a DIME of his own money on this sight. If you guys are like me, EN World has done more to sell WOTC's products than their whole advertisement department ever has.

Why ain't Morrus getting a cut of that?:mad:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Re: Free advertising???

Ishamael said:
What I want to know is why Morrus is having to spend a DIME of his own money on this sight. If you guys are like me, EN World has done more to sell WOTC's products than their whole advertisement department ever has.

Why ain't Morrus getting a cut of that?:mad:
Because life ain't fair? :(

Remove ads